Thursday 8 May 2014

Getting Excited about #May12BlogBomb

#May12BlogBomb was an idea that hit me one morning after reading a collection of Dog Agility posts on "Starting your Puppy"!

So, as the morning was quiet and the family away, I just wrote the idea into a blog post and hit "publish".  Admittedly, I did a few edits later based on suggestions from others.

To my delight the idea was well received.

And just now I've noticed that #May12BlogBomb has become the most-read post on Just ME!!

To be honest, I think part of the success with this idea was down to the amazing image created by @Fibromodem - a Twitter friend - who generously created this fantastic image to promote the whole idea.


And also down to a collection of people who re-tweeted and shared the idea widely.  I owe you all many thanks - as of course I do to all those who have been busily typing away to get their message out.  

I'll let you into a little secret - I already have eleven links to blog posts written for #May12BlogBomb and know of others in the pipeline.  

So if you have a suitable post - just send me an email (keelatoo@live.co.uk) with your link, and let's see what impact we can make!  


No comments:

Post a Comment